Spawhite Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening at the Speed of Light
SpaWhite has been scientifically formulated to achieve visible whitening results in as little as 20 minutes, presented in a PH neutral balanced formula which reduces enamel erosion, gum irritation and tooth sensitivity. SpaWhite removes surface stains from teeth using a patented foam suspension peroxide delivery system and DayLight 5K light. Developed to combat the effects of acidic and strongly pigmented food, drink, tobacco, as well as normal aging – all of which cause discoloration.
5 SpaWhite Whitening Elements
1. Peroxide – When peroxide combines with the moisture in your mouth, it releases hydroxyl radicals that penetrate the cellular structure of the teeth to release stains that have built up over time.
2. Light – Exposing your teeth and the suspended peroxide to the save “cool blue” light of the WhiteScience Daylight 5K accelerates the conversion of hydrogen peroxide into powerful, whitening hydroxyl radicals. Our flexible mouth tray acts as a lens to focus the light.
3. Pressure – Pressure and contact are required to force hydroxyl radicals into the enamel of your teeth. Once inserted in the flexible mouth tray, mild pressure conforms the patented peroxide strip to the shape of your teeth.
4. Heat – Heat is applied via the exclusive WhiteScience Daylight 5K light system. Barely noticeable to you, the Daylight 5K light assists in releasing the powerful hydroxyl radicals.
5. Exposure – Length of exposure is key to effective whitening. WhiteScience’s revolutionary technology will brighten your smile in as little as 15 minutes, with incredible results.