SkinCeuticals Professional Treatments
In-office epidermal peels are a non-invasive way to immediately resurface and improve the health of skin with no downtime. You will experience little to no peeling with the Clinical Peels.
Who can benefit from a chemical peel?
Anyone who wants to combat aging, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
SkinCeuticals chemical peels can:
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Support healthy collagen levels for firmer skin
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten dark spots and even-out skin tone
- Reduce acne blemishes and help prevent future breakouts
- Revitalize sensitive skin with decongesting pores
Pigment Balancing Masque
- Improves hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
- One-step clinical procedure of chemical exfoliation combined with high-performance brightening agents
MicroPeel 20 or 30
- Helps reduce the primary signs of photoaging (fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and visible skin imperfections)
- Three-step clinical procedure combining manual exfoliation, chemical exfoliation and cryogenic therapy
MicroPeel Plus 20 or 30
- Helps reduce acne and keep problematic skin clear of breakouts
- One step clinical procedure of chemical exfoliation with salicylic acid
Dermaplaning, or blading, is an exfoliating treatment that provides an alternative or addition to chemical peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair (peach fuzz), extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins. The dermaplaning treatment is done by an experienced aesthetician who uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as "peach fuzz". A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser because of the treatment. Even products penetrate the skin better following this treatment. All SkinCeuticals clinical peels include dermal planning